Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Hi everybody,

This month I came up with another project,I thought like this creations.
Let's we go,

Materials required:

1) Craft junction black gesso
2) Little birdie stone texture paste - graphite dust
3)I Craft chalk paints old world blue
4) Immix browny rust metallic paints
5) Mudra chipboards
6) Immix rainbow glitters
7) Expression Craft art stones
8)Expression Craft glass nuggets
9) some more embellishments
10) HNDMD












Procedure:

1) I applied black gesso over the base, dry it for 15 min
2) I took stone TP applied over to the gesso and again dry it for 20 min.
3) I arranged with mudra and other embellishment and again applied metallic paints on chipboards.
4) finally done with some glitters and art stone.

I think everybody like this project.

I have entered this project from
Splashy mix challenges
https://splashymixchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/challenge8-august.html?m=1

2)Mudra Craft stamps Challenge#33
https://mudracraftstamps.blogspot.com/2019/08/mudra-craft-challenge-33-aug-2019-mood.html?m=1

3)Country view challenge
http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/08/august-2019-texture.html?m=1





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. Thank you for joining us at Splashy Mix Challenges
    Varsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful MM project with steampunk and perfect take on our mood board. Thank you for joining us at Splashy Mix Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning project - thank you for joining in with my country view crafts topic

    ReplyDelete