Monday, June 29, 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope everybody safe,....

This June month I have created some altered art. So let's start,

I inspired by this white & green colour and also flower & butterfly. This colour combination is looking very beautiful.

So I thought, I have created my project related to natrure only. So I am using green, white and little bit of blue colours.

we can hear birds sounds on morning  in Corona times, tats why I created my project in related to birds only.

I hope everybody like my project.





Now I connect with following:

1) SPLASHY MIX CHALLENGE
https://splashymixchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-18-june.html?m=1


https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/june-2020-2nd-reveal-of-main-challenge.html?m=1


8 comments:

  1. Lovely Make! loved the nest...so cute...Thanks for joining us at splashymix challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us at Splashymix Challenge.. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love birds, so you have stolen my heart with this pretty piece of art. Listening to their songs have lightened my heart as well during these coronavirus times. Thank you for joining our June challenge at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful! Your birds and window are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at MTW this month

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely project rekha. yes true this lockdown has showed us many beautiful things. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you againShylaa Founder @ Splashy Mix challengeAdhiraacreations  Splashy Mix Challenge 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely project! Thanks from MTW! Yulia🙂

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it thanks for joining with us

    ReplyDelete