Tuesday, April 23, 2019

REKHA CHITRA



Splashy mix challenge

Challenge#4 - ORANGE


and



Hi dears, Rekha chitra here and I have created shadow frame.
Now lets start,





MATERIALS LIST:

1. Expressions craft Gesso
2. ICRAFT Chalk Paints
3.Expressions craft Deco stones
4. Craftangles metallic wax
5.Itsy Bitsy Water colour Embellishment
6. Flower & wooden embellishment

Procedure:

             1) I took gesso, mixed with chalk paints and applied on frame.

            2) I designed with flower, itsy bitsy water colour embellishment.

           3) I have applied some deco stones on the frame and on topof stones,  I have given some craftangles metallic wax.

            I think you like this.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful frame! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Splashy Mix Challenge this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    SMC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Splashy Mix Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful frame. Loved the details. Thanks for joining us at Expressions Craft this month. All the best.
    DT Shweta
    Expressions Craft

    ReplyDelete