Monday, April 22, 2019

REKHA CHITRA ENTRY : 1

                                                             
                                                                   ENTRY NO: 1



                                                                    HI FOLKS,

                         This is REKHA CHITRA and I have participated first time. Lets we can start dears,

                                                            



                                                 






        I have used water colour embellishment by Little birdie and this is my share & win goodies.

         1) I have used faber castel water colour pencils for colouring the embellishment.

         2) On a card base, I mounted distressed ink strip of card stock using double sided foam tape.

         3) Now, I stick it itsy bitsy embellishment with the help glue.

         4)  I added few pearl to the embellishment and finally I done with sentiment.


            I hope you like this card.

1 comment:

  1. Elegant.. appreciate your participation in the monthly blog challenge. DT Vaishali

    ReplyDelete