Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Hello friends,

I came up with more projects this year end.
Happy New year 2020 and I wish you everyone achieve more things for upcoming 2020 also.

Materials list:

Black gesso
Papericious chipbords
Papericious bracket blue chalk paints
Icraft sunny yellow chalk paint
EC rainbow glitters
EC Deco stones
Dadarkararts golden flakes





Procedure

1. I took round shaped mdf, applied black gesso all over the base. Dry it for few min

2. I glued some papericious chipbords on mdf base.

3. Now, I took EC pigment powders, yellow color CP and papericious blue CP, mixed all the three to give colour texture to the mdf base. Dry for 15min

4. Finally I arranged with moulds, glitters and golden flakes.

I think everyone like my project and give some like on this project.

Now I attached this project:
Challenge#16 - colour palette
https://expressionscraft.blogspot.com/2019/12/challenge-16-colour-palatte.html?m=1

Challenge#12
https://splashymixchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/12/challenge-12.html?m=1




1 comment: