Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope everybody doing good. Now, I am going to start new project this month, I hope everybody like this project.

This month I created something different and my favorite project also.

I have used craftangles white gesso, itsy bitsy handmade flowers, expression craft chipboards, ranger distress stain - seedless preserves, prika flowers, some embellishment.




I think all of you, like this project, if you are liking this project, give some love & likes.

Now I have connect with following:







6 comments:

  1. Hi Crafty Folk,
    Juts love your complete mixed media layout and a perfect make for the blog challenge "go monochrome" thank u so much for joining in for our challenge blog. Much love Prika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! thank you for playing with us at MMA challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful art!

    thank you for playing with us at MMA challenge

    Shalhev
    DT MMA♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Thank you for joining us at the Mixed Media Academy Challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice project! Thank you for participating in the Mixed Media Academy challenge.

    ReplyDelete