Thursday, April 30, 2020

Hi

This month I have done another project, this is also altered art. I am using biscuits lids. Let's start,

Materials used:

1) Craftangles white gesso
2) Expression craft decostones
3) EC chroma burst blue lagoon
4) shells

Procedure:

1) I took 2 biscuits box lids, applied gesso all over to the lids, dry it for few minutes

2) I adhered some decostones to the lids.

3) Finally I arranged with shells.






Now, I connect with following:

https://splashymixchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-16-april.html?m=1

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Thank for joining us at splashy mix challenge.
    Social Media Ambassador,
    Dheepika Vasudhevan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful..
    Thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Splashy Mix Challenge

    ReplyDelete