Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Hello everybody

I hope everybody safe at home.
BE SAFE BE STAY

This month I have created altered baby theme mixed media art.  I am using small plastic container and waste bulb at my home.  So let's start,

Materials List:

Little birdie handmade flowers
Expression craft white gesso
Expression craft cotton candy chalk paints
ICRAFT element sheet - baby
Crafters corner shaker elements
Papericious laces






Procedure:

1 )I took chipboard at my destach and bulb, fully applied white gesso all over the things.

2) after dried, I applied chalk paints, dry it for few minutes.

3) Finally I arranged with some handmade flowers, shaker elements, laces etc.

I hope everybody like my altered project and don't forget to comment my project.

Now, I connect with following links:
Mixed media acdemy
https://mixedmediaacademy.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-challenge.html?m=1


HNDMD : anything goes
https://www.hndmd.com/articles/craftangles-craft-monthly-challenge-may2020/

Itsy bitsy India : Anything goes with little birdie flowers
http://blog.itsybitsy.in/itsy-bitsy-challenge28-floating-teapot/





5 comments:

  1. Wow so creative. Lovely use of an old bulb. Thank you for playing with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project!💕 thanks for joining us at MMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a beautiful project, Rekha. Just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Academy's May challenge. Please make sure you have followed all the rules of the challenge. All the best.

    Cheers
    Priyanka Srivastava
    Admin and DT member (MMA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pink theme. Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Academy's May challenge.

    With love
    Dishita
    MMA (Admin Team)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea! Thank you for joining Itsy Bitsy Challenge#28

    ReplyDelete