Thursday, May 28, 2020

                 MIXED MEDIA LAYOUT

Hello everyone,

I made layout with very vibrant colours. I stick the  photo, this photo is very special for me. I clicked this photo from Kerala. This photo is FUNNY for mine and my husband. Whenever we are facing some fight and bad mood, I took the photo and showed him,  he automatically getting smile, this photo is one of our favorite photo also.

Materials used:

ICRAFT Paper pack
Craft junction clear gesso
ITSY BITSY handmade flowers
Papericious spritz sprays
PRIKA handmade flowers
Expression craft decostones






Procedure:

1 )Itook layout, applied with clear gesso and dry it for few minutes.

2) After dried, I am using Papericious Spritz lemon zest,Tangerine hottango and paprika, these sprays are my favorite colours.

3) Finally I arranged with handmade flowers, decostones and die cuts.

I hope everybody like this project, if you are liking, PL give some comment.

Now I connect with following links:
MORE THAN WORDS CHALLENGE:
https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/?m=1

HNDMD anything goes
https://www.hndmd.com/articles/craftangles-craft-monthly-challenge-may2020/

ACADEMY OF SCRAPBOOKING
https://academyscrapart.com/blog/96-academyscrapart-challenge-may/

PAPERICIOUS : ANYTHING GOES WITH FLOWERS

https://papericiousindia.blogspot.com/2020/05/papericious-may-challenge-anything-goes.html?m=1

http://blog.itsybitsy.in/itsy-bitsy-challenge28-floating-teapot/


13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this photo has such special significance for you. The colours are fabulous too! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love how you framed the photo. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vibrant and pretty! I love the addition of black that you've added. Thank you so much for being a part of More Than Words challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow very nice I love it, thanks for playing with us at MTW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words ~ Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Thanks from MTW! Yulia:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic colors & layout! Thank you for joining Itsy Bitsy Challenge#28

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely layout!!!
    Thanks for playing along in the Papericious monthly challenge.
    Good luck!
    Nandini- DT Papericious

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your handmade flowers! Thank you for joining us in the Papericious monthly challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful vibrant layout! Thank you for playing along in the Papericious monthly challenge. Good luck. - Shweta, Papericious DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout. Thank you so much for playing in papericious monthly challenge- Shakti Arora, papericious DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful project! Thank you for playing along in the Papericious monthly challenge. Good luck. - Tulika, Papericious DT

    ReplyDelete